Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
hello my friends...DEEVEE has returned and i have missed you guys!
Lens: a very small one Camera: my samsung s5 haha Photo Location: isle of pines, vanuatu ISO: 50 
Posted By: distorted_vision, 12-13-2014, 06:27 AM

hello everyone...
i have returned from travel..again, i have just recently upgraded my pentax k100d that i have been using happily for years, to a k5 with some nice lenses to boot. I am still obsessed with abstract street photography and unusual observations captured with my lense. macro photography has captured my attention over the past few years.
I have done a lot of soul searching since i was last on here and the biggest thing that i have to report, is that i found the love of my life (not the k5), but by a beautiful girl that goes by the name of Jess. We recently got married on the 17th of October and have not long returned from our honeymoon from the south pacific islands. We had an amazing time and i managed to get some insane photos which i will post up over the next few weeks to share with you all. I have also taken a keen interest in taking photos of my workplace -(engineering workshop).. i found that i could integrate my gritty street style that i am known for, with the industrial edge of machinery and metals. I am looking forward to receiving some feedback! Well, its been a trip and now i am back... as an active member of pentaxforums The layout looks a bit different to what i remember and i see members and posts have increased impressively! I have sooooooooooooo much to catch up on and soooooooooooooo many photos to share! peace

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G900I  Photo 

Views: 1,013
12-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The phone cameras sure have come a long way. Any PP going on?
12-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
i know its crazy isnt it. In that photo, just some cropping and contrast adjustments. Heres some more i have taken with my s5. a few of some bikes and the only selfie of me i have ever done,haha. i needed it for a magazine interview i did and i didnt like the photos they took, so i did one myself with the 5second timer.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G900I  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G900I  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G900I  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G900I  Photo 

Last edited by distorted_vision; 12-13-2014 at 08:52 PM.
12-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice BB threads shot .
Italian threads?

12-14-2014, 05:04 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
We recently got married on the 17th of October
We shouldn't be seeing your here at all that being the case, let alone you getting out and about to take photographs.

Congratulations to you both.
12-15-2014, 02:50 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lukulele Quote
Nice BB threads shot .
Italian threads?
thanks bro. yes italian threads... nice eyes

---------- Post added 12-15-2014 at 09:52 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
We shouldn't be seeing your here at all that being the case, let alone you getting out and about to take photographs.

Congratulations to you both.
haha, well... you are kind of correct there! i am currently in the process of trying to teach her how to look for photo opportunities and to be honest, she actually has a very keen eye for composition. its just a case of giving her confidence that the photos that she is taking are actually quite good.. i will eventually get her hooked on petax forums....hopefully hahah.
thankyou for the congrat!

deevee..