Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

First Model Shoot
Posted By: little laker, 05-27-2008, 12:50 PM

These are some of the photographs from my first ever model shoot.
Please be nice about them, I've learned a lot already

And the Pentax Poster boy

I still have some processing to do, and I haven't even looked at the pic's on my K100D yet
Views: 3,292
05-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Thanks LaRee,
Don't worry, we'll work together again soon. We just have to come up with some more ideas.

I'll probably be using my K100 as a prop in the near future, but quite possibly with a female next time :ugh:
Well I have no problem enjoying a good female portrait too. But they just don't stir the same emotions in me. KWIM?

05-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #17
mel
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
I like the last one best Stu. But I really think you need to take more photos of this model. He is very easy on the eye. ;-)

I'm with LaRee on this one. Very easy on the eye. I think you need to take some more, And then post them too!

But maybe get him to relax and smile a bit more, maybe with some teeth showing. He looks so serious, almost tense, but not quite sultry. Tell him some off color jokes or something maybe?
05-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by distorted_vision Quote
nice one mate.. i really like the lighting on the 2nd one..
Thanks DV

QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
Well I have no problem enjoying a good female portrait too. But they just don't stir the same emotions in me. KWIM?
I'll see what I can do in the future about that
If you'd like I have over 200 photographs of a body builder whom doesn't believe in paying his bills that I'd be more than happy to send you.

Although his head is way too big for his body

QuoteOriginally posted by mel Quote
I'm with LaRee on this one. Very easy on the eye. I think you need to take some more, And then post them too!

But maybe get him to relax and smile a bit more, maybe with some teeth showing. He looks so serious, almost tense, but not quite sultry. Tell him some off color jokes or something maybe?
Thanks Mel,

I'll be taking the rest of the week off, but might just see if we can work something out next week.
05-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Stu good job. You will learn with each one of these you do I am sure you figured out that your model needs more than one facial expression too Cant wait to see your next group of shots