Posted By: Ed in GA, 09-28-2006, 07:33 PM

Still Playing. Still learning

Views: 2,125
09-29-2006, 02:45 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
More from my yard

Hi Eddie;
Just a small suggestion here, I hope you don't mind? If you take this shot back into PP and reduce the Saturation back to an origional color you will see marked results, you may also want to sharpen it just a little (don't smart sharpen it just use sharpen), but as it is right now I think the saturation levels are too high. . Over all I think you have a great shot going for you, the DOF is perfict I like it a lot.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
09-29-2006, 03:30 AM   #3
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
Hi Eddie;
Just a small suggestion here, I hope you don't mind? If you take this shot back into PP and reduce the Saturation back to an origional color you will see marked results, you may also want to sharpen it just a little (don't smart sharpen it just use sharpen), but as it is right now I think the saturation levels are too high. . Over all I think you have a great shot going for you, the DOF is perfict I like it a lot.

Good Shooting.
Good morning David,

Well, the only "PP" was a crop of the photo. Otherwise, everything is as the camera saw it.

I don't have much in the way of editing software at this time, but should have PS Elemets 5 soon.I think the oversaturation effect may be from the extremely birght sunlight from the side.

I'm having a blast with my new Camera.

Ed
09-29-2006, 03:51 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
More from my yard

QuoteOriginally posted by EddyinGA Quote
Good morning David,

Well, the only "PP" was a crop of the photo. Otherwise, everything is as the camera saw it.

I don't have much in the way of editing software at this time, but should have PS Elemets 5 soon.I think the oversaturation effect may be from the extremely birght sunlight from the side.

I'm having a blast with my new Camera.

Ed
Hi Eddie,
Just to let you know there is a very powerful program out there (for free) It's called Picasa and you can download it from Google. Great file management and some very simple and powerful tools, very simple to use, give it a try I think you'll like it. The effects part of this program will solve the problems I talked about.

Good Shooting.