Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
several flower photograps
Posted By: little laker, 05-28-2008, 06:35 PM

Some of these were taken in my yard, and several in a local park.

that's the same ant on the same flower I posted earlier. Just a different shot

This spider wanted his time in the limelight

I swear that I'm not the one whom took his legs off
Views: 1,344
05-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster

I've had these plucked out of me in the past

flower, or fireworks

And another insect after a quick meal

That's about it for today.

I'm heading out of town for a few days tomorrow, so I won't be posting any more pic's for a while.
I'll still check out the site though.
05-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Stu, you got some really nice shots there
05-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
Veteran Member

quite the collection.

Stu,

That is quite the collection that you have assembled... They are all beautiful....even the ones with little intruders..

Of them all the first one is my favorite.. The color is very nice.. soft yet bright.. I also love flowers that unique and out of the norm... what kind is this one, do you know.. Great shot....

I also like the cactus, but wonder how the blossoms would look as a close up.. The blossoms of cactus's are always so pretty.. but if you try be careful you wouldn't want to get "plucked" again... that might leave a mark!!

Definately Fireworks... it just to bad these type only come in white.. it would be pretty cool if they came in colores..

Great shots Stu.. Always a joy to see your work.. thanks so much for sharin... Have a good time at your moms... Kim

05-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rmtagg Quote
Stu, you got some really nice shots there
Thanks Rosemary
It was a good day yesterday.

QuoteOriginally posted by mtnbearhug Quote
Stu,

That is quite the collection that you have assembled... They are all beautiful....even the ones with little intruders..

Of them all the first one is my favorite.. The color is very nice.. soft yet bright.. I also love flowers that unique and out of the norm... what kind is this one, do you know.. Great shot....

I also like the cactus, but wonder how the blossoms would look as a close up.. The blossoms of cactus's are always so pretty.. but if you try be careful you wouldn't want to get "plucked" again... that might leave a mark!!

Definately Fireworks... it just to bad these type only come in white.. it would be pretty cool if they came in colores..

Great shots Stu.. Always a joy to see your work.. thanks so much for sharin... Have a good time at your moms... Kim
Thanks Kim,

I really don't know what the first flower is. Hopefully someone else will know and tell us.
My landlady popped over today before I left, I wish that I would have asked her. It's looking like I'll be doing some family photographs for her soon, so if I remember I might ask her then

I will photograph that cactus again in the near future, and I might bring along a macro lens then.
I've had the needles in myself enough times where they just don't bother me anymore.
They really irritate your skin the first time you have one in you. But less and less each additional time.
They often get flung up while hiking in the deserts here.

I wanted to wish you lots of luck on Mondays interview as well
05-30-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
Veteran Member

The first 3 shots are the best ones! Really great composition
05-30-2008, 05:17 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Looks like a good day in the valley there Stu - nice series

05-30-2008, 05:58 AM   #8
Forum Member

i like the first one the most, looking sharp!