Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Three Cats a day and the life
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 05-29-2008, 05:28 AM

I had nothing better to do this morning, and our three babies were in the mood to pose, so here goes.

Nutmeg

Pandora.

Inky.

Views: 1,294
05-29-2008, 10:23 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Those cats look well fed.
05-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I have to agree with you Frank they are well fed, and well cared for and loved. When we lost our beloved rottweiler seven years ago, and my wife and I decided to move back to Lancaster city to be close to our parents we decided that having another dog in the city would not be a great idea. So a year went by and we realized we were missing something in our lives.
we were at a pet store getting some supplies for out fish when we say they had buy one cat and get a companion kitten free. Well we took a look and found Inky a 9 week old kitten (our now little 18 pound lump) we than went to the animal shelter to find Pandora. (our very loving 6 pound 2 year old bulimic baby) For two years the two of them gave us many hours of joy. As for Nutmeg I was doing a walk around of my truck before pulling a trailer out of a drop lot and found this little bundle of fir between the tandems. It was raining and I couldn't just run over it so in the truck she went. This is one cat I have come to love so very much, She was always into something playing with any thing she could find, when she ran out of something to get into she would sit there with that look in her eye as OK WHATS NEXT, and off she would go getting into more trouble.
All three have very different personalities but all three know they are loved and that they own my wife and I (NO one owns a cat they own you). I never thought I coulod love a cat but they have proven me very, very wrong.
05-31-2008, 05:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Cute cats! I love them all.

05-31-2008, 07:17 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Frank stold my line...I also agree they don't look like they miss many meals. Love the shots.