Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
A Trip To Funchal
Lens: Pentax DA15 Camera: IR-modified K-7 Photo Location: Funchal, Madeira ISO: 200 
Posted By: karma mechanic, 02-01-2015, 10:47 AM

Just been to Madeira, and this time I took the K-7 so I could get some IR images. There is lots of modern development, but also some lovely old sites...
No room to take the lumpy old fisheye I normally use, so the DA15 was pressed into service since it is small and can go wide with stitching.

Santa Caterina park, the gates to the grounds of the Presidential palace:

Sculpture dedicated to the men who died constructing the road tunnels and levadas in Madeira:

An abandoned villa (pano of nine DA15 images, camera inserted through a gap in the gate):

Another villa (three DA15 images):

Derelict photography shop/studio taken through the rails of the gate:

Views: 705
02-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful tone on beautiful shots.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, da15, funchal, gate, images, ir, madeira, photo, villa