Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ricoh on the ice (ring)
Lens: Pentax DA* 60-250mm f4 Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Bell Center (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: Weevil, 02-16-2015, 10:03 PM

Last Saturday, I went to the home of the Montreal Canadiens for a special activity of fund raising for the Canadian Cancer Society. My hockey buddy organized this activity and I was invited to play the Coach role and I took this opportunityto bring my camera gear with me... It was a pleasant surprise to find the RICOH logo just in front of me when the doors opened on the ice ring. Okay, it is not a PENTAX logo, but I had a thought of you my fellow PF members...
I thought you might like it... !
that's it ! :-)

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 543
02-17-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
Last Saturday, I went to the home of the Montreal Canadiens for a special activity of fund raising for the Canadian Cancer Society. My hockey buddy organized this activity and I was invited to play the Coach role and I took this opportunityto bring my camera gear with me... It was a pleasant surprise to find the RICOH logo just in front of me when the doors opened on the ice ring. Okay, it is not a PENTAX logo, but I had a thought of you my fellow PF members...
I thought you might like it... !
that's it ! :-)
I don't have any pictures, but you don't even have to leave the Gardiner Expressway in Toronto to see the Ricoh sign at the Ricoh Coliseum in Exhibition Place. It is the home arena of the American Hockey League team Toronto Marlies.

Apparently there is a Ricoh Arena in Coventry, England, which is a soccer stadium (formerly the home of Coventry City F.C., which competes in League One, the third tier of the English football league system).