Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Do You Remember Your First Time?
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 06-01-2008, 06:05 PM

These pictures taken today of my son and grandson bring back so many memories.
My son was teaching my grand son to use his fishing rod. My grandson was so proud of his Lighting MC queen fishing rod. He used it for the first time today. Since he is only 2 1/2 we didn't want him to use any hooks so his daddy tied a rubber worm on the line and left him go.

And yes I'm a very proud Papa. Not only of my grandson but of my son who has the patients of a saint to teach his son the finer delights in life. As my son and I talked today I ask him if he remembered when I had taken him fishing for the first time. We sat the rest of the afternoon and remembered each fishing trip we ever made together. And now we will take another into the fold and enjoy this great family past time.
Views: 1,397
06-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
These are the kind of shots that will keep this day in your memory forever... Very nice storytelling.
06-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I love it and I happy you shared this with us. Not really having a father figure most of my youth I can apreciate this shot and the joy I am sure it will bring to father and son in many years down the road.
06-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks David. These are what I call "heartsmile" shots, they make your heart smile. Thanks for sharing this "nice stuff" with us.

NaCl(a romantic at heart)H2O