Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lucky day
Lens: 55-300mm WR Camera: K-50 Photo Location: PA ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/640s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: remark13, 03-01-2015, 01:53 PM

Chasing these guys for just shy of a year now and they always stay on the Jersey side wagging their tail feathers at me
A week of seeing the bald eagles every day scoping out the osprey nest and then this past Tuesday I had the extreme fortune for them to visit PA side. So out I flew (ha ha) into the freezing weather without coat gloves etc -- I know this visit isn't going to happen every day and I was not going to miss this shot!
I think he enjoyed posing -- that is until my husband brought my coat out and he got shy and flew away. Just had to share as this made my week

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 

Views: 1,093
03-01-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The stories behind the pictures are sometimes as interesting as the pictures themselves. Thanks for sharing.
03-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
It should prove interesting when the ospreys return and find the eagles have pulled a goldilocks move on their nest. I expect a few airshows between them over this one. Its bad enough when they want the same fish. Not sure who I am routing for, best case would be the eagles starting building a nest of their on my side of the river.
Thanks for looking
03-01-2015, 07:35 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks good.... thanks for posting.

03-02-2015, 05:51 PM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Looks good.... thanks for posting.
Thanks normhead. I always enjoy your posts in the photo gallery here, so I appreciate the kind words.
08-01-2018, 05:15 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by remark13 Quote
Chasing these guys for just shy of a year now and they always stay on the Jersey side wagging their tail feathers at me
A week of seeing the bald eagles every day scoping out the osprey nest and then this past Tuesday I had the extreme fortune for them to visit PA side. So out I flew (ha ha) into the freezing weather without coat gloves etc -- I know this visit isn't going to happen every day and I was not going to miss this shot!
I think he enjoyed posing -- that is until my husband brought my coat out and he got shy and flew away. Just had to share as this made my week
Good one!
08-01-2018, 06:03 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Really like the photo. I would maybe remove the purple fringing around the branches but that is just me.