Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A slow week for taking pictures...
Lens: Asahi Pentax 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar Camera: Pentax K-50 Photo Location: Prince Gallitzin State Park, Fallentimber, PA ISO: 100 
Posted By: Auzzie-Phoenix, 03-13-2015, 09:40 PM

Well, I received my 50mm f/1.4 super tak from NCE the wednesday before last... needless to say I've been stuck working on all the nice days and haven't had a chance to go out to take pictures... or to UV treat the super-tak. Finally went out to the lake after work this past Wed. only to find that the park still had about a foot of snow on the ground (most other places have melted off). It was nice and sunny at work, get to the lake... overcast and a bit foggy. Decided to play with B&W for a change since I pretty much never do. Got a few shots, here are the best of them (mix of color and b/w ):

All images are resampled to 25% of the original output jpegs. No PP, no crop. Also... I think my boots are still drying from the excursion...
Views: 799
03-13-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
Pentaxian

nice! very slow week indeed!! it's been raining here for like a week.......if the sun ever returns it will blind me
03-13-2015, 11:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Yeah... seems I get to work all the nice days, but when my day off rolls around the weather turns bleak.
03-14-2015, 07:13 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Somedays I think the sun will never come back out then we get one nice day and I'm thinking it will be OK. The one nice day is now cold and rainy. This too shall pass I hope. Congrats on the new lens.