Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
violin
Lens: Porst 55mm 1.2 Camera: K-30 Photo Location: Home ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F1.2 
Posted By: kernos, 04-11-2015, 09:02 PM

this is my third attempt to get an image from flickr onto this forum. Thanks to all of you who have provided advice. So folks are telling me to just select my size, select bbcode and paste it right in.

Views: 636
04-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
But you shouldn't have posted three times. Now it worked here, I'm going to delete your other post. Next time it doesn't work, use the same thread you started please.
04-12-2015, 05:02 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
But you shouldn't have posted three times. Now it worked here, I'm going to delete your other post. Next time it doesn't work, use the same thread you started please.
So sorry. I tried to delete the previous post, but because there were comments, it wouldn't let me delete it. Won't happen again.
04-12-2015, 06:34 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am glad to see you got it to work. Do not feel bad I had trouble with this too. It took me several tries to get my Flickr photos to show up right. Oh the joys of technology. Oh great shot by the way.