Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  
Linemen
Posted By: Timmy D, 04-19-2015, 07:38 AM

Took my camera to work to try it out. I'm an instructor for my power company and these are some of my students learning it old school! LOL

Attached Images

Views: 1,878
04-21-2015, 03:43 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I remember typing a thesis on a computer in Tainan in a house with a factory at the back, supplied by the same transformer. The computer screen accordianed wide and narrow when certain machines operated in the factory. Quite annoying when the operation cycle was about once a minute. I remember seeing live line insulator washing on the higher voltage distribution lines in the Mei Hao District of Tainan nearly 30 years ago. Looked a bit risky - man walking along with the spray on a bamboo pole. Actually probably not risky so long as the water was deionised. The place I work now would probably ban taking photos of it from the other side of the road.

I don't particularly remember interesting installations in Haiphong, Vietnam, near Hanoi.

04-21-2015, 06:52 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ozwald Quote
I hope you didn't instruct the guy who put this lot up!
Wow! Thats insane. I wouldn't want to troubleshoot 1 particular circuit in that rats nest.....