Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ottawa and Quebec City
Posted By: Gooshin, 06-09-2008, 05:58 AM

the trans canada tour continues! This was the last destination in my moms extravaganza, she is leaving today back home, as much as i love her i am very glad she will no longer be in my hair.

We rented a car, because i dont trust mine mechanically outside the city limits, need to fix it. For 235 dollars i rented a 4 door chevy cobalt, what a junk car, the only thing good about it was the XM Radio.

and off we went, Toronto-Ottawa, Ottawa-Montreal (just a drive through) and Montreal-Quebec City. We spent 2 nights in the heart of Quebec City's tourist district, or "old quebec" i guess you can call it for pretty affordable rates, 155/night for a 2 bed room.

we walked, alot, my mom is an ex geologist so shes a big fan of hiking and what not, so we saved by not taking any taxi's or driving.

anyway here are the two galleries, you will notice there are almost no "normal" photos as i was experimenting with some weird Lightroom Presets, i took the "aged photograph" look and modified it a bit, altho i think it has too much of a yellow tint, i might fix that later,

anyway
ottawa - Zenfolio | Serge Guschin | Ottawa (Summer)

quebec city - Zenfolio | Serge Guschin | Quebec City (Summer)

some personal favorites,

Last edited by Gooshin; 06-09-2008 at 06:20 AM.
Views: 1,573
06-09-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A nice series - Quebec cityis so full of culture would love to get back there with my K10D. I like the last 3 very much.