Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Urban decay - Porta-cabin & graffiti
Lens: HD Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited Camera: Pentax K3 Photo Location: Waldridge ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/50s Aperture: F10 
Posted By: BigMackCam, 06-11-2015, 07:03 AM

I find beauty and interest in urban decay This shot of a porta-cabin was taken out back of a derelict pub in a tiny village near my home. When the pub closed down, it was bought by someone hoping to turn it into a residence, but planning permission was declined by the local council. It has stood empty for a long time and, as frequently happens in these circumstances, vandals and the elements have taken their toll...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 636
06-12-2015, 08:01 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
uncommon place
06-13-2015, 03:39 AM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
I find beauty and interest in urban decay This shot of a porta-cabin was taken out back of a derelict pub in a tiny village near my home. When the pub closed down, it was bought by someone hoping to turn it into a residence, but planning permission was declined by the local council. It has stood empty for a long time and, as frequently happens in these circumstances, vandals and the elements have taken their toll...
Great image - I'm also interested in urban/industrial decay. Thanks for sharing.