Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Metaphotography (set of 5)
Posted By: DeadJohn, 06-12-2015, 07:18 PM

All 5 of these photos include text about photography. Mostly "no photos allowed" - and look how well that worked.

Views: 850
06-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
Mostly "no photos allowed" - and look how well that worked
You such a rebel.

Can't quite understand the logic for "under the bridge" and "life belt" photography bans.
06-13-2015, 11:53 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
You such a rebel.

Can't quite understand the logic for "under the bridge" and "life belt" photography bans.
Under the bridge: TERRORISTS, OMG!!! (Meanwhile, engineering diagrams of similar bridges are online)

Life belt: I think the sign is intended to stop photos of the security checkpoint for the Statue of Liberty ferry. The sign placement, though, is in the general park area and swarming with tourists and cameras. (I'll point out that so many of those tourists use flash for their photos of the Statue. Canikons apparently have great flash systems able to reach a mile distant.)