Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
One Way,No Way
Lens: smc,Pentax,DA 35 mm F2.8,Macro Limited Camera: Pentax K5 Photo Location: Brad,Transylvania ISO: 100 
Posted By: dancelav, 06-19-2015, 06:03 AM

street momentum.

Attached Images

Views: 880
06-19-2015, 06:16 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
The Property Sales Agents here would describe those as... desirable residences, requiring some slight external decor enhancement.

I real like how well the head down stance of the gentleman echoes the buildings demeanour, good capture.
06-19-2015, 06:20 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
The Property Sales Agents here would describe those as... desirable residences, requiring some slight external decor enhancement.

I real like how well the head down stance of the gentleman echoes the buildings demeanour, good capture.
Thank you .I was lucky to capture the moment when the man was passing with that look on the ground...

---------- Post added 06-19-15 at 04:23 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote

Yes,you`re right! A nice property to live in ....maybe together with the ghosts.