Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
First attempt at Infrared
Lens: Pentax 35-105 A Camera: k5 Photo Location: Pennsylvania ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Rimfiredude, 06-19-2015, 11:11 AM

I bought a cheap Zykkor IR720 filter and gave it a try per instructions I found on the web...30 seconds @ f8.
It was a Bright, Overcast day so I didn't get that nice dark sky with white clouds. I assume you must have a bright blue sky and puffy white clouds to obtain a punchy effect.
The Wind was really blowing as you can see.
I think this could be a lot of fun.

Attached Images

Views: 699
08-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rimfiredude Quote
I bought a cheap Zykkor IR720 filter and gave it a try per instructions I found on the web...30 seconds @ f8.
It was a Bright, Overcast day so I didn't get that nice dark sky with white clouds. I assume you must have a bright blue sky and puffy white clouds to obtain a punchy effect.
The Wind was really blowing as you can see.
I think this could be a lot of fun.
And a good attempt!