Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Garden of Santos
Posted By: Pedro Ernesto Guerra Azevedo, 06-12-2008, 12:48 PM

Views: 1,067
06-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Have you "enhanced" the last two photos? Really rich in color! Nice garden, I had the impression Santos was a very industrial-look city and polluted grey sky... i guess I am wrong!

06-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BBear Quote
Have you "enhanced" the last two photos? Really rich in color! Nice garden, I had the impression Santos was a very industrial-look city and polluted grey sky... i guess I am wrong!

Santos are a port city, are the biggest port of the South America. It is not polluted not, it is with much fog lately and this harms the photos of landscapes very.
06-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi Pedro,

An interesting coincidence you are posting these today. I am trying to book a flight tonight to Sao Paulo for work. We have offices in Campinas and I'm meeting our engineers there next month. Looking forward to the visit, even if it will be "winter" when I'm there.

Thanks for the views of your part of the world.

06-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, Sao Paulo huh? Will you be attending the Brazilian Grand Prix ? I would LOVE to see that live in person !! love that circuit !!
06-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ericc Quote
Hi Pedro,

An interesting coincidence you are posting these today. I am trying to book a flight tonight to Sao Paulo for work. We have offices in Campinas and I'm meeting our engineers there next month. Looking forward to the visit, even if it will be "winter" when I'm there.

Thanks for the views of your part of the world.

Hi Ericc,

I invite you to come until Santos, to make a photographic exit and to show to it my pretty city to it, is only 200 kilometros of Campinas 2,5 hours of car.
06-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
Wow, Sao Paulo huh? Will you be attending the Brazilian Grand Prix ? I would LOVE to see that live in person !! love that circuit !!
Yes Stratman, thanks

06-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PLEASE take your camera and get some photos at the race !! I would love to make some wallpapers of a nice Ferrari
06-13-2008, 08:15 AM   #9
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
PLEASE take your camera and get some photos at the race !! I would love to make some wallpapers of a nice Ferrari
It can leave, I will make this