Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

a candid from canadian national superbike
Posted By: wibbly, 07-12-2015, 12:18 AM

here's one from the races this weekend. i'm working in the pits for a friend who is racing in the superbike class for the canadian nationals this weekend in our home town Edmonton, Alberta.

the guy in the picture is a very highly regarded setup guru. i've had the good fortune of spinning wrenches alongside the guy, and it has been a great experience. i feel like i captured a bit of his aura in this shot as he removes the top caps from a set of forks on a kawasaki zx6r

Views: 970
07-13-2015, 09:47 AM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by LaurenOE Quote
Everyone starts on a Honda.
My son just started on his first bike on Saturday....a Yamaha sportsbike.

I started on my first bike...in 1965....a Jawa,

I've had six bikes, never a Honda, although back in the '60's I really wanted a Honda CB160....or even better the Honda CB 305 sports twin. Beautiful bikes and what a sound.....these old Honda CB's made.

BTW, to the OP...great pix ....you caught the intensity very well.