Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
London Photo Exhibit
Posted By: sealonsf, 07-24-2015, 01:09 PM

A while back I sent in some photos for an exhibition in London with the massive undertaking of collecting photos of every street in London. The idea came from a book by one of my favorite authors, Geoff Nicholson.

The exhibit is currently happening in London (I won't be able to go - live in the US and can't pop over there) and I was curious if any of my photos got in. Today, I saw a video and I know that one did! Fun! I can see the photo just behind Geoff Nicholson.

So here's a link to the video:

Bleeding London: Documenting the streets of London | London Live

And a screenshot of my photo behind the author (just to his right - you can see the poster of Janet Leigh in Psycho):
[IMG][/IMG]

And the photo:
[IMG][/IMG]

Not earth shattering but fun and what are the odds that I would see my photo out of the 1200 in the Exhibit? There are 58,000 photos overall.
Views: 730
« Charm | Tes' Hane »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exhibit, flickr, inc, london, photo, photos, possum