Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Trout Fisherman
Lens: FA77 Limited Camera: Sony A7R Photo Location: Lake Jindabyne ISO: 200 
Posted By: disco_owner, 07-25-2015, 03:54 PM

The Decision was made amongst our group the night before that we would wake up early and drive to the Lake to shoot the sunrise and anything else in between no matter what mother nature presented us with. Woke up early and few decided that they would prefer their warm bed rather than go out in crispy cold morning to take photographs. So once all we placed all our gear in the car and started driving Noticed a Heavy Blanket of Fog whom Just filled the valley and to our surprise we were presented with spectacular conditions once we arrived.Peope who decided to stay in the warm Beds were kicking themselves.


Views: 632
07-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
Pentaxian




Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Berea, Ohio
Posts: 389
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
The Decision was made amongst our group the night before that we would wake up early and drive to the Lake to shoot the sunrise and anything else in between no matter what mother nature presented us with. Woke up early and few decided that they would prefer their warm bed rather than go out in crispy cold morning to take photographs. So once all we placed all our gear in the car and started driving Noticed a Heavy Blanket of Fog whom Just filled the valley and to our surprise we were presented with spectacular conditions once we arrived.Peope who decided to stay in the warm Beds were kicking themselves.


That's a great shot.
07-25-2015, 06:30 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Colorado
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,427
Really beautiful & moody shot. Those that stayed behind will never do that again!
07-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NJ
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,156
I agree with the previous 2 posters.

07-25-2015, 10:26 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,614
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by th1952 Quote
That's a great shot.
Thank you very much.

My Wife wants this Image Printed and framed and placed in our Living Room.

She's my Biggest Fan.

---------- Post added 07-26-15 at 15:34 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by th1952 Quote
That's a great shot.
QuoteOriginally posted by joip Quote
Really beautiful & moody shot. Those that stayed behind will never do that again!

Thank you , Really appreciate it.

Those That Decided to Stay Behind were the the 1st Early risers the next Morning...

---------- Post added 07-26-15 at 15:36 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
I agree with the previous 2 posters.
Thanks Luftfluss

I'm Loving my Sony A7R and Pentax Lens Combination.
07-25-2015, 10:41 PM - 1 Like   #6
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NJ
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,156
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
My Wife wants this Image Printed and framed and placed in our Living Room.
I agree with her, it's wall-worthy.
07-26-2015, 02:49 AM   #7
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 38,984
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
spectacular conditions
A stunning image, it never works that way for me and do get up sometimes at silly o'clock.
07-26-2015, 03:37 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,614
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
A stunning image, it never works that way for me and do get up sometimes at silly o'clock.


Thanks Kerrowdown

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, morning, photo, post, shot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Landscape The Fisherman GeoJerry Post Your Photos! 15 07-16-2018 03:42 AM
Nature Rainbow Trout For Lunch wtlwdwgn Post Your Photos! 5 05-17-2015 08:50 AM
Nature Trout Lillies (of the field) normhead Post Your Photos! 2 06-09-2014 09:25 AM
People Mr Fisherman tezomoy Pentax K-3 Photo Contest 2 06-01-2014 09:53 AM
Landscape Reflections on a small trout lake Fries Post Your Photos! 17 08-09-2012 07:30 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:13 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top