Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Are These Thinkers Thinking of the Same Thing?
Lens: SMCP M 200mm f/4 Camera: K20D Photo Location: North Vancouver, B.C. ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s 
Posted By: chmance, 08-15-2015, 09:38 PM

I got two shots of this scene all within a few seconds. This one, where the bird and man are facing the same way, reminds me of the Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker". Made me wonder if they were thinking of the same thing: food. That is the only common thought I think they could have possibly shared. (I think there is another thought, a three-letter word, the guy and crow here could be thinking of .)

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 831
08-15-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very good catch!

Don't underestimate the crow: those little dinosaurs are intelligent, inquisitive and even empathetic.
08-16-2015, 02:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
Very good catch!

Don't underestimate the crow: those little dinosaurs are intelligent, inquisitive and even empathetic.
Thanks luftfluss.

I read somewhere that they can actually recognize people, especially those that would habitually shoo them away and those who regularly feed them.
06-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chmance Quote
I got two shots of this scene all within a few seconds. This one, where the bird and man are facing the same way, reminds me of the Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker". Made me wonder if they were thinking of the same thing: food. That is the only common thought I think they could have possibly shared. (I think there is another thought, a three-letter word, the guy and crow here could be thinking of .)
Love the focal points! Great shot!