Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
No!! I said cut the BLUE wire!!!
Lens: 31mm Limited Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Falmouth, MA ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/80s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: Outis, 08-30-2015, 07:37 PM

I let my fiance use the camera. He decided that it would be REALLY FUNNY to take a picture of me as I was adjusting the flash on the flash stand. This is the result. He thinks it looks like he captured the very moment at which I failed to disarm a bomb.

For what it's worth, the flash wasn't pointed at my face. And yes, it was really funny.

Views: 878
08-30-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Outis Quote
I let my fiance use the camera. He decided that it would be REALLY FUNNY to take a picture of me as I was adjusting the flash on the flash stand. This is the result. He thinks it looks like he captured the very moment at which I failed to disarm a bomb.

For what it's worth, the flash wasn't pointed at my face. And yes, it was really funny.
Cool! Looks like you just restrained a thermonuclear explosion. Makes you look like one of the superheroes from the X Men series ... except you forgot your official outfit