Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The end.
Posted By: mohb, 09-15-2015, 12:27 PM

The cricket season has ended - for those not familiar with the game it is possible to watch a game of cricket every day of the week from April till September and although I don't watch that much I usually spend at least two days a week watching. It does leave a gap and advancing years have stopped some of my 'extreme' sports so I am looking for activities that fill my time and are good to photograph

Views: 591

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cricket, game, photo, week
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Age of the Standalone Still Camera is Coming to and End interested_observer General Photography 82 03-01-2015 04:06 PM
$300K Wedding Lawsuit - the end of the story interested_observer Photographic Industry and Professionals 13 12-26-2014 02:49 PM
People Watcher's at the End of the World Graham V Pentax K-3 Photo Contest 10 06-01-2014 08:33 PM
Travel Light at the End of the Tunnel Bob Harris Post Your Photos! 17 02-02-2014 10:05 PM
67 kept winding past the end of the roll - broken? smigol Pentax Medium Format 7 11-05-2013 11:00 AM