Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
the forest for the trees
Lens: K135/2.5 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Hastie Natural Area, Knoxville Tennessee ISO: 80 
Posted By: CreationBear, 09-30-2015, 11:46 AM

A little mid-week wandering in my local natural area--I'm using it as kind of a proving grounds for new equipment (and flights of fancy.) In this case, I was trying to see how a longish lens works in a "succession forest" here in the Eastern US (i.e. one with second-growth, mature trees and a vigorous understory.) As might be expected, the 135 didn't seem to "find" a lot of compositions, at least in the rolling terrain of the Tennessee Valley--I'm anxious to see if the bigger vistas of the nearby Blue Ridge tell a different story.

Views: 659

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
barnes, camera, flickr, photo, trees