Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Bless whoever invented...
Lens: Vivitar 28mm f2 close focusing Camera: K5ii Photo Location: Reno, Nevada ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/640s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: gifthorse, 11-18-2015, 06:22 PM

the flexible mirror mount.

Otherwise this wild horse would have broken the mirror off while using it to scratch her butt.
Views: 772
11-18-2015, 06:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Least you could provide? How about a bucket of oats and a curry brush? She is a cutie and obviously accustomed to hoomans. Nice shot. But needs some TLC. Thanks for sharing this.
11-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
These horses are used to people. And they really, really like carrots. (Of course, I wouldn't know personally, it's illegal to feed wild horses here.) One afternoon I had several pounds of carrots (for a vegan lunch) and those rascals swiped my lunch! They surrounded me and took those carrots right out of my hand. But you do have to be aware of them. Wild horses claim several motorcyclists here every year.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/AMPmbA]