Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Another set of portraits~
Posted By: Mikhail, 06-27-2008, 01:19 PM

This time instead of putting myself both in front and behind the camera, my girlfriend got to be the model. She personally detests it as she prefers being behind it but with enough convincing she agreed to do a little shoot. All pictures were taken in our back garden. We were planning to go into the forest for the shoot but it was too hot out so just used the garden. Finally we had to re-schedule the shoot earlier as well so they were taken with the sun very high in the sky.

Clicking on the images takes you to Flickr page for a larger view

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Views: 1,495
07-07-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Nice job! You are lucky, I have an impossible task when trying to convince my wife to pose. :-)

I like numbers 2, 5 and 7. Love your post processing in all the shots, it really brings a kind of calm to the photos.

QuoteOriginally posted by Mikhail Quote
This time instead of putting myself both in front and behind the camera, my girlfriend got to be the model. She personally detests it as she prefers being behind it but with enough convincing she agreed to do a little shoot. All pictures were taken in our back garden. We were planning to go into the forest for the shoot but it was too hot out so just used the garden. Finally we had to re-schedule the shoot earlier as well so they were taken with the sun very high in the sky.

Clicking on the images takes you to Flickr page for a larger view

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
07-07-2008, 05:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice series. Pretty young lady and I like the use of the natural lighting. 5, 7, and 8 are my favorites. I love landscape style portraits...