Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Blooming Asst
Lens: 18-270 mm Camera: Pentax K3 Photo Location: My House ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: Ray Kyaw, 12-11-2015, 10:09 PM

Here's my story for the day.

After hanging out with my best friend, then went late night jazz concert.
I got home and decided to shoot Christmas lights in front of my house. Didn't satisfied with the lighting. 20 mins later, I decided to shoot a one of her birthday gift she received.

It was around 11:30 PM, outside the house using, shooting the subject using the Christmas lights. A lot of trials and errors. An hour later, I went back into the house, feeling very pleased with the results.

Then I face a huge problem. The photos were very SATURATED! Not because of the camera settings, but because of the very RED Christmas decoration lighting. It was really hard just for me to look at the photos. Almost gave me an headache. After playing with Lightroom for 30mins, I was very happy to share my photos with my fellows......

My advice for the day is, "When you have motivation, you'll find ways to overcome obstacles that are in the way toward your goal."

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 1,405
12-12-2015, 07:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very pretty. Perseverance pays off.