Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Little River Falls, Alabama
Lens: 55mm Camera: Pentax 645z Photo Location: Northeast Alabama 
Posted By: cosmonaut, 12-29-2015, 06:01 AM

My lens wasn't wide enough so this is a six shot pano. We have gotten a lot of rain lately and the falls are unusually high.

Views: 495
12-29-2015, 06:22 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Very cool--I've always been of the opinion that Alabama in general (and the high country in particular) doesn't get enough love from photographers. (My wife and I lived in B'ham for ten years.) Hope to see what that "Zed" turns up in the future!
12-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
That is the way it looked when we were there after all the rain year before last. The year before that you could see all the rocks lining the falls. That is a beautiful area. We often visit Desoto SP.
12-30-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
Pentaxian
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I usually don't think of Alabama and water falls at the same time. Thanks for posting.

12-30-2015, 12:46 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
That is the way it looked when we were there after all the rain year before last. The year before that you could see all the rocks lining the falls. That is a beautiful area. We often visit Desoto SP.
Thanks all. I also have one taken of Desoto with a drone. Unfortunately Little River is a Federal Park and I already got my hand spanked for flying Allatonna Dam. lol
Cherookee Rock Village is also in the area and a beautiful place to watch a sun or moon rise.
12-30-2015, 02:22 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by cosmonaut Quote
Thanks all. I also have one taken of Desoto with a drone. Unfortunately Little River is a Federal Park and I already got my hand spanked for flying Allatonna Dam. lol
Cherookee Rock Village is also in the area and a beautiful place to watch a sun or moon rise.
Thanks for the info on Cherokee Rock Village. Hadn't heard of it before so will be sure to look it up the next time we are in the area.