Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Walkaround shots in the Park
Lens: Pentax-F 28-80 1:3.5-4.5 macro Camera: *istD Photo Location: Taiwan, taichung City 
Posted By: Pentax Afishionado, 01-24-2016, 05:02 AM

Walkaround shots in the Taichung Park, the weather condition changed so dramatically in a short duration that this series of photo were taken from raindrops falling to heavy sunshine

Attached Images

Views: 846
01-24-2016, 09:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks like a place you could visit many times in all kinds of weather and come away with different images.
01-25-2016, 05:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Looks like a place you could visit many times in all kinds of weather and come away with different images.
Indeed! It's so cold and rained hard when I went out in the morning. With my old horse, *istD, equipped with an even-more-old saddle, F 28-80 macro, I think myself as a silly incarnation of Don Quixote. Neither did the intention to get any decent photo nor an anticipation of well-being in such weather condition ever exist then.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
*istd, camera, park, pentax-f 28-80 macro, photo, shots, walkaround, walkaround shots