Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photos from Kashmir...
Posted By: ashisban, 07-03-2008, 09:26 PM

I recently had the privilege to visit the heavenly state of Kashmir in India. Though the situation over there is still tense due to terrorist threats and other political issues, I thoroughly enjoyed the place with my family. Here are few of my snaps taken with my beloved K10d. Please feel free to comment on them.

Please note this is my first photo post so I did not have any idea how to post the photos with their actual size. I have just attached them with this post and I think by default they have been adjusted to a pre-defined size.

Attached Images

Last edited by ashisban; 07-03-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Views: 1,350
07-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
Forum Member

I love the last two... the second from the last being my favorite. I love the lighting and how the clouds seem to pull away from the setting sun. Lucky you to visit India! My mother just went to China and to India on her way home. Looking forward to hearing about it from her.
07-04-2008, 03:17 AM   #3
Veteran Member

They're nice shots BUT the resizing doesn't do them justice.
Resize your own to 800 across THEN attach them.
You might try photobucket (or other) and link to them.