Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pretty Woman
Lens: Nikon 28~105mm D Lens Camera: Nikon D70 Photo Location: Sherwood, Oregon ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: Tonytee, 02-10-2016, 01:13 AM

Here is a photo of I believe to be a very lovely arrangement. I seem to be experiencing loss of sharpness when uploading to my computer, and also from my computer to here. This Nikon AF Nikkor 28-105 mm D Lens is capable of producing better resolution than what is shown here. Anyway, enjoy and thanks for looking.

Tony

Attached Images

Views: 632
02-10-2016, 01:18 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
This Nikon AF Nikkor 28-105 mm D Lens is capable of producing better resolution than what is shown here.
Nice photo nevertheless - the bokeh speaks for itself.
On another note: I still have my old D70, my first dslr, and even with the kit lens I get amazing photos to rival those from my K3, although the K3 benefits from far more advanced technology and a nice set of prime glass.
02-10-2016, 02:03 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by debakarma Quote
Nice photo nevertheless - the bokeh speaks for itself.
On another note: I still have my old D70, my first dslr, and even with the kit lens I get amazing photos to rival those from my K3, although the K3 benefits from far more advanced technology and a nice set of prime glass.
Thanks for your input on the photo. A little excessive brightness. I could have afforded to stop down to f5.6 that would have caused the two petals at the bottom to be a little sharper and not so soft. Yes, I agree with you regarding the D70. I purchased this camera in May, 2015. When I received it, there were only 1105 verified shutter clicks. I recently ran the shutter click count and there is now 2,266 activations. The only issue I have with the D70 is CA. I believe this is because the Nikon lenses that I have are from Nikon SLR era. The CA isn't all that bad, just some magenta in the clouds and at times on land. Thanks again.

Tony