Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
"lomo postcard" - Sunrise over the Atlantic
Lens: Pentax M 28mm f2.8 Camera: Pentax K-01 Photo Location: Canary islands, Spain ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/80s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: Na Horuk, 02-14-2016, 06:05 PM

Postcard - Sunrise over the Atlantic

Photo taken mid-flight during sunrise, just as the plane left the Canary islands.
Views: 718
02-14-2016, 07:08 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote

Postcard - Sunrise over the Atlantic

Photo taken mid-flight during sunrise, just as the plane left the Canary islands.
Great shot, wonderful job. Actually, I just remembered when I was flying into Istanbul, and there was obviously something wrong the engine. I called the Flight Attendant and said, "You know, I hate to be one of those pesky, complaining passengers, but you have an engine on fire". She assured me the captain was aware and was getting ready to feather or shut down the engine. I had to share that. )

Tony

Last edited by Tonytee; 02-14-2016 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Additional information.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
atlantic, camera, flying, lomo, nature, outsoors, photo, sunrise, transportation, travel, winter