Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Promise of Spring
Lens: DA Pentax 35mm f:2.8 Limited Macro Camera: K-50 ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F9 
Posted By: Dewman, 03-11-2016, 06:51 PM

Late evening in Miss Nancy's yard.

Last edited by Dewman; 08-05-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Views: 598
03-11-2016, 07:05 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Late evening in Miss Nancy's yard.
I really like this photo very much. Mother Nature did a wonderful job of creation. You did a wonderful job of photographing the scene. I like the way you used the bokeh to frame your subjects. Vivid colors all perfectly arranged to produce a lovely viewing experience. Thanks for allowing us to take it all in.

Rgds,

Tony
03-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
I really like this photo very much. Mother Nature did a wonderful job of creation. You did a wonderful job of photographing the scene. I like the way you used the bokeh to frame your subjects. Vivid colors all perfectly arranged to produce a lovely viewing experience. Thanks for allowing us to take it all in.

Rgds,

Tony

Thanks, Tony. I had the camera attached to a monopod, pre-focused to about 12" and using a 12 second delay, I extended it to full length and shot with the camera upside down. Then, I flipped it in PP. I have bad knees and hips and it's the only way I could figure out to get photographs from this angle. I highly suggest those who suffer this malady to give it a try. Unless you get really lucky, you'll have to take several shots before you get a keeper, but sooner or later the law of averages will prevail!