Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Saharan pinch of timelessness
Posted By: Jana, 02-11-2007, 07:27 AM

Hi

After some time I'm back and wish to share some photos from my recent trekking trip in central Sahara in Libya - and my first encounter with desert.
The photos (Color slides Kodak Elite Chrome) were taken with MZ-3 and MZ-50 and with lenses Tokina 28-70 and Pentax 70-210.

Views: 2,753
02-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks a lot guys! It’s really nice to meet with a response like this!

I’m sorry for a delay to answer some questions, but being busy...

Roentarre > it's true that Elitechrome is sort of "extinct" nowdays ... Maybe not allways on stoc, but we are still managing to find some. And I hope so for the near future.

tranq78 > I didn't use a polarizer, but just ordinary UV. The only reason to use the filter was to protect the lens against sand as it was constantly windy. Unfortunately with all carefulness one of the cameras blocked

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, photos