Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Old Fashioned Pinup
Posted By: laughlady99, 04-05-2016, 06:01 PM

Someone requested to see a couple more of these. I rented a lens, and was just playing around with my friend who was a great model. Open to criticism but I'm far from a professional and I don't pretend to be anything I'm not, so be nice lol. It was the middle of the day and the sun was either crazy bright or behind the cloud for a few moments of better lighting, so the lighting is a little different depending on the photo.

Views: 2,022
04-07-2016, 05:48 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
This is the reflector kit I am ordering

Renitng lenses is a great idea, I use borrowlenses.com and I love the variety that is available for Pentax.

Awesome! Thank you! Yes, I have used borrowlenses.com, lensrentals.com (once) and the last one I rented was through lensrentals.com, which was the Pentax 50-135 and Sigma 18-35. I fell in LOVE with that Sigma, I wish I could buy that one! It was so sharp!

04-07-2016, 05:58 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As much as I'd love to own many lenses, I find that renting is truly the next best thing. Once I rent that lens, the clock is ticking until I have to return it and I find myself looking for opportunities to use it to its best advantage, if I owned it, it might sit for weeks or months unused.
04-07-2016, 06:05 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
As much as I'd love to own many lenses, I find that renting is truly the next best thing. Once I rent that lens, the clock is ticking until I have to return it and I find myself looking for opportunities to use it to its best advantage, if I owned it, it might sit for weeks or months unused.
You are so right! I have a hard time getting motivated anymore...