Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Seats
Lens: 17-50 Camera: k5 Photo Location: Denver ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/500s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: dwalker19, 04-15-2016, 11:54 AM

I do not capture a lot of abstract images. In this case, I could not help it, the pattern in the amphitheater just jumps out. This was taken at the Red Rocks Amphitheater outside of Denver. Pretty unique place and I hope to get back there with my camera soon (it took me 14 years of living in CO to get there the first time though...). The biggest challenge was capturing enough rows of seats for the pattern to show without including all of the runners and cross-fit fanatics hopping around the place.
Thanks for any comments
DW

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 662
04-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
runners and cross-fit fanatics
Hey, I resemble that remark!
06-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by dwalker19 Quote
I do not capture a lot of abstract images. In this case, I could not help it, the pattern in the amphitheater just jumps out. This was taken at the Red Rocks Amphitheater outside of Denver. Pretty unique place and I hope to get back there with my camera soon (it took me 14 years of living in CO to get there the first time though...). The biggest challenge was capturing enough rows of seats for the pattern to show without including all of the runners and cross-fit fanatics hopping around the place.
Thanks for any comments
DW
good motives are everywhere
07-21-2018, 06:52 AM   #4
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Thanks for any comments
DW
Great shot! love the repeating patterns and the composition to bring your eye to the top corner! really well done!

07-23-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for any comments
DW
Good abstract!
07-23-2018, 08:50 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
thanks everyone. This whole camera giveaway has brought a lot of feedback out of hiding
DW