Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

What have I been up too...
Posted By: codiac2600, 07-11-2008, 01:53 PM

Life's been busy, but good to me and I've kept my photography going strong since you've all last heard from me. I really do need to come on here more, but tis life and eventually I will be able to do everything I love. I do miss you guys, just so you all know!

I've been doing a lot of business shoots, so engagements and weddings and I'd like to share some of my latest stuff. have a look and comment if you would please!

I'm loving the love birds and I have so much more to finish editing, which I will get to soon enough.

I did take some personal stuff in the last couple of weeks and here they are!

BTW, these are with a Nikon D300 I was testing and no I'm not switching but they let me have a free one to tempt me.

Yup my first one ever and this was with the K20D and 300 f4 ISO between 800 and 1250...

Hope you all enjoy and I'll try and be back more often as I find time between things!
Views: 2,009
07-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thank you for stopping in and showing us what you've been up to Chris. I am mesmerized by the first wet parking lot image you posted. The shadow detail is amazing. How did you like the D300?

07-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #17
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awesome Chris,
And your K20D testimony is great to hear too.
You can't go wrong, mate!
Well done.