Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A few favourites from this month.
Camera: K-3 
Posted By: normhead, 04-29-2016, 08:44 AM

A few favourites rom last month/

Algonquin Park Visitors Centre and Fork Lake in the background.

Algonquin Park Visitor's on the observation deck overlooking Sunday Creek.

A l
Lake of Bays dock

Cottage dock and raft.

Border collies all in a row. Our latest rescue Jesse is the red one. (We didn't have a red one before, an oversight that became obvious when Jesse's owners decided she needed a new home.)

The bird of the month was Pine Siskins, just in terms of numbers, they were the kings, There were at least 400 of them, going through a bag of bird seed every two days at one point.

And who completes their collection for the month without a moose and flower and a cigar store Indian? Is that even possible?

And the mandatory , squirrel photo to keep Otis happy.. There are so many constituencies you have to please. The Otis constituency being one of the louder ones.

Last edited by normhead; 04-29-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Views: 720
04-29-2016, 12:32 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Thank you for sharing the great photos. I like the third one the best. Anticipation of the summer is building up Glad it is finally warming up over there.
Great shot of the moose and I like the handsome squirell of course
04-29-2016, 01:24 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Otis should look so good. (Please don't let him or Rupert see that comment.) After looking at these a couple of times (happy hour is fast approaching so I don't have anymore time than that), I have decided that my favorite is the adirondack chairs. Those reflexions are just perfect as are the colors.
05-01-2016, 04:12 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great series! I especially like the dock photo- it captures the season nicely.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-02-2016, 12:22 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by taks Quote
Thank you for sharing the great photos. I like the third one the best. Anticipation of the summer is building up Glad it is finally warming up over there.
Great shot of the moose and I like the handsome squirell of course
Thanks for commenting. Were packing for our first canoe trip of the year, now if the ice will just melt.

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Otis should look so good. (Please don't let him or Rupert see that comment.) After looking at these a couple of times (happy hour is fast approaching so I don't have anymore time than that), I have decided that my favorite is the adirondack chairs. Those reflexions are just perfect as are the colors.
Tess has some nice ones of that too. She should post them sometime.

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Great series! I especially like the dock photo- it captures the season nicely.
Tess and I are stopped by the road, there was no room on the shoulder to pull off. One of the locals stopped , rolled down his window and informed us.."everyone takes that shot", then showed us one on his phone he'd taken earlier in the week. So much for originality.