Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A real standout!!
Lens: Nikon 28~105mm D Lens Camera: Nikon N8008s Photo Location: Sherwood Forest ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: Tonytee, 05-04-2016, 07:38 PM

This lovely shot was originally a color print which was converted over to digital format. Unfortunately, the EXIF Data was lost, so my settings as indicated are only guesses.

I liked this set up quite a bit and left it the way you see it. As in Golf, you play the ball where it lies and cannot touch it, and this was my thinking in regards to the content of the photography. I thought the leaves added a nice touch, sort of a dreamy appearance. I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

Tonytee

It appears as though I have lost some brightness on the upload. I will see if I will be allowed to make adjustments and re-post. Please see second photo below. Thanks.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
D-lab.2/3  Photo 

Last edited by Tonytee; 05-05-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Views: 700
05-05-2016, 02:07 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Adjusted Flick Standout Number II

Well, here it is. Thanks for looking. This lovely shot was originally a color print which was converted over to digital format. Unfortunately, the EXIF Data was lost, so my settings as indicated are only guesses.

I liked this set up quite a bit and left it the way you see it. As in Golf, you play the ball where it lies and cannot touch it, and this was my thinking in regards to the content of the photography. I thought the leaves added a nice touch, sort of a dreamy appearance. I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

Tonytee
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
D-lab.2/3  Photo 

Last edited by Tonytee; 05-05-2016 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Additional Information
05-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Nice! I didn't know you had a Sherwood Forest in the US. As a child I was fascinated by Robin Hood and the Sherwood Forest located to Nottingham and England. :-)