Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
OKC Memorial
Posted By: tman1233, 07-13-2008, 10:34 AM

I live in the Oklahoma City area and made a trip to the bombing memorial last night to take some pictures. The memorial is a very beautiful place. The lighting was not the best last night and I would say I hope to do better in the future, but a few did come out OK. If you are wondering what the 9:01 and 9:03 mean, it is framing 9:02 when the bomb went off. The chairs are the people that lost there lifes in the building and there general location. The small chairs are for the children that were in the building. The chairs are in the actual place where the building stood. The wall behind the chairs is what is left of the building. The reflecting pond is where the street ran in front of the building and where the turck was parked. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Views: 1,588
07-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Great work, certainly a beautiful place but a somber reminder of a terrible day.