Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

San Fran Dave & Frank
Posted By: daacon, 07-13-2008, 10:42 AM

After a Sienfeld day (Delayed flights , Car reservation Issues, etc) I did manage to hook up with Frank. He took me to some great places. Thanks so much Frank I got some great shots and saw some places I would have never been to

One of the stops was the Conservatory of Flowers. They had flowers of course and a butterfly display. I took about 20 or shots of the butteflies and about 3 turned out I am terrible at macros .... ahhhhhhhhhhh some day.

Here is the best of the lot (love the eyes on this one)

Click on Image for larger view

And the even ingenious Frank decided a much easiser way to do a close up

I will post more late next week. Right now duty calls and I have to try and find parking at the airport and pick up some more Canadaians eh

Once again Frank can't say enough for your hospitality and taking the time to go and shoot stuff. It was a great day.
Views: 3,369
07-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Dave,

Still can't see any photos on the page or any links to the photos. I have this problem with you and 2-3 other people. Where the picture should be is blank - says click on picture for larger image, but theres nothing to click on??
I can see your 7 gallery photos. Apart from the gallery, the only time I have seen your images is when someone else is posting results for weekly competitions eg Ruins winners
This is what I see ( I hope pasting shows the same)

After a Sienfeld day (Delayed flights , Car reservation Issues, etc) I did manage to hook up with Frank. He took me to some great places. Thanks so much Frank I got some great shots and saw some places I would have never been to

One of the stops was the Conservatory of Flowers. They had flowers of course and a butterfly display. I took about 20 or shots of the butteflies and about 3 turned out I am terrible at macros .... ahhhhhhhhhhh some day.

Here is the best of the lot (love the eyes on this one)

Click on Image for larger view

And the even ingenious Frank decided a much easiser way to do a close up

I will post more late next week. Right now duty calls and I have to try and find parking at the airport and pick up some more Canadaians eh

Once again Frank can't say enough for your hospitality and taking the time to go and shoot stuff. It was a great day.

07-20-2008, 03:51 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I am late to this thread, and can't see any pictures?!