Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fuji Guy until my K1 arrives later this year....
Camera: Fuji X-E2, XF 18-55mm lens, XF 55-200mm lens Photo Location: Shaoxing 
Posted By: DHA, 06-08-2016, 02:23 AM

Haven't posted here in awhile. I'm a life long Pentax guy, and still have some great Pentax glass (and a K3 back in Carolina), but for the past year I've been using Fuji and am very, very happy after a few initial hiccups with some AF issues. That being said, I'm stoked to get my hands on the K1 when I get back stateside the end of this month. Here's a few from my Fuji X-E2 and the XF 18-55mm of late. I'm hoping the K1 will provide similar results and even better in low light. Don

OOOOPS....I guess you have to donate to this forum to upload photos. Hmmmm, I can't recall this being the case. Oh, well, off to the Fuji Forum where no such restriction applies. Don
Views: 781
06-08-2016, 03:31 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DHA Quote
Haven't posted here in awhile. I'm a life long Pentax guy, and still have some great Pentax glass (and a K3 back in Carolina), but for the past year I've been using Fuji and am very, very happy after a few initial hiccups with some AF issues. That being said, I'm stoked to get my hands on the K1 when I get back stateside the end of this month. Here's a few from my Fuji X-E2 and the XF 18-55mm of late. I'm hoping the K1 will provide similar results and even better in low light. Don

OOOOPS....I guess you have to donate to this forum to upload photos. Hmmmm, I can't recall this being the case. Oh, well, off to the Fuji Forum where no such restriction applies. Don
Welcome back! You don't have to donate to upload photos, but since you previously made a donation, it looks like you've exceeded the standard attachment quota. You still have plenty of space in the albums, though, so I'd recommend that you upload there:
DHA's Albums - PentaxForums.com.You can also use the photo gallery.

And you can also delete your old photos here to free up attachment space, then you should be good to go to continue updating directly to posts.

The K-1 won't disappoint, at least not in terms of image quality. I'm sure you'll love it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-08-2016, 05:26 AM   #3
Forum Member

it just shows how all of photography is subjective. to my eye fuji and pentax rendering couldnt be more different. while i personally cannot at all get along with xtrans rendering, i have had and loved the original bayer sensored x100 since it came out. but since ive switched to pentax i even find myself somewhat dissatisfied with my ol' x output. i do still love the fuji hardware aesthetics and user experience, but i find myself moving further and further to the pentax style of rendering. anyway, i'm sure you do great work with fuji, and good luck with the k1.