Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
morning stroll
Lens: 16-45 Camera: K200D Photo Location: Goteborg 
Posted By: Erikka, 06-17-2016, 06:28 PM

Goteborg.Se, down the backside of Ullevi heading towards Liseberg, dunno why I like this so much.... just do

Attached Images

Views: 412
06-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #2

I like this too! I think that the green in plants and in the windows really unifies the composition. Good work!
06-18-2016, 06:18 PM   #3
Pentaxian

I'm liking this as well--great "bones" in the composition, but you might think about asking some of the post-processing gurus here at PF to give you some hints about how to "pop" color and contrast.
06-18-2016, 06:23 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by CreationBear Quote
I'm liking this as well--great "bones" in the composition, but you might think about asking some of the post-processing gurus here at PF to give you some hints about how to "pop" color and contrast.
yeah I actually HATE processing and usually farm that out to my friend but she was to busy with a comission painting so I just let it go heh

06-18-2016, 06:34 PM   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Erikka Quote
usually farm that out to my friend

Ha, that's one I haven't heard before...definitely keep the file safe, though, in case one of your future selves sees some possibility in it.
06-19-2016, 01:12 PM   #6
Pentaxian

As the reflection of building and the foreground foliage loaded on my screen the image became more interesting to me. Did you take any pictures that were shooting down more into the reflection? Perhaps they wouldn't have worked, but seeing this picture makes me curious about what might have been seen/captured there.

Post-processing could have made the framing more perfect, side-to-side, but whether that is necessary might depend on what you find or mean to be most important in this sort of image. Symmetry could take away from what is supposed to be central.