Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photographic Royalty?
Lens: 16-45 Camera: K200D 
Posted By: Erikka, 06-21-2016, 06:15 PM

ok, yes I know it's not exactly level, or maybe it's me that's not level heh.
taken at Orgryte Gamla Kyrka, Goteborg

Attached Images

Views: 454
06-21-2016, 06:27 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice of you to provide this monument in memory of the Hasselblads. One of these days I will break open my piggy bank and have one of my own.

Many thanks,

Antonio
06-21-2016, 06:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Very nice of you to provide this monument in memory of the Hasselblads. One of these days I will break open my piggy bank and have one of my own.

Many thanks,

Antonio
Here in Goteborg next to the museum downtown is the Hasselblad Center, they have some amazing exhibits there!
06-22-2016, 10:10 AM   #4

Photos: Gallery
perhaps you were lucky.Gravestones are no longer a priority financially, so in many graveyards a lot of stones are lying down. Itīs just to expensive steadying them....according to the churchfolks. Sad and stupid really. It began with some child getting killed by a falling stone....so instead of doing something to make them safe, they put them down. I met this guy when I was a kid. He seemed to be a very kind man. You often saw him walking around recording birdsong, never saw him with a camera though...

06-22-2016, 11:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rednax Quote
perhaps you were lucky.Gravestones are no longer a priority financially, so in many graveyards a lot of stones are lying down. Itīs just to expensive steadying them....according to the churchfolks. Sad and stupid really. It began with some child getting killed by a falling stone....so instead of doing something to make them safe, they put them down. I met this guy when I was a kid. He seemed to be a very kind man. You often saw him walking around recording birdsong, never saw him with a camera though...
rednax, I have noticed lack of respect/maintenance at some places, Ireland is terrible at that for instance, at this place however it's generally very well kept up save for the occasional above ground unit being broken opem holes you can get half yer body into, etc heh, I can't imagine a child being killed like that tho, wow!