Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
5 Likes  
not me but my legs
Posted By: Erikka, 06-22-2016, 07:03 PM

umm yeah, just my legs & shoes, and yes I know they have "issues" hahaha, as for the pic itself, I kinda like the dark, grainy, noisy feel to it.....

Attached Images

Views: 1,607
06-24-2016, 04:09 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
QuoteQuote:
not me but my legs
So, that's not you in the car, but those are your legs sticking out of it? Man, prosthetics have come a long way... :P

06-24-2016, 04:19 PM - 1 Like   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jens Lyn IV Quote
So, that's not you in the car, but those are your legs sticking out of it? Man, prosthetics have come a long way... :P
wow you sure dieescted that comment
12-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by Erikka Quote
umm yeah, just my legs & shoes, and yes I know they have "issues" hahaha, as for the pic itself, I kinda like the dark, grainy, noisy feel to it.....
nice shoes

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, legs, photo, time