Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Nicole Hart and her band NRG
Posted By: Fl_Gulfer, 07-18-2008, 10:17 AM

Photo's I added some pictures of Nicole Hart and her band NRG we saw them last night at Pinapple Willy's in Panama City Beach Florida, She has one hell of a Blues Voice and her band is execellent. The bass player made his own custom guitars as you can see by the pictures. There are more photo's here Nicole Hart & NRG Band pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

The guy that is behind her was some local photographer that had more camera's than anyone I ever saw. He was first shooting with a D3 then some square box looking camera like a one of those $25,000.00 jobs. He set these strob lights on top of the 2 big speakers on each side of the stage and they were hooked to his camera's by a little remote flash unit that pluged into his hot shoe. he came over to me and wanted to see my K20D I could tell he wanted it...lol he ask if i wanted to use the remote flash and I wasn't sure it would work on my camera and I was askeerd to hook it to my new camera.lol

See one of the flash units here.

Then after the first set of music he went out and brought in a big suitcase with Movie camera equipment in it. What a show-off.
Views: 1,184