Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Decay
Posted By: foroysund, 07-01-2016, 03:32 PM

The bird feeder in our backyard is probably ready to go. I found this to be quite aesthetic and captured it with the K-x, its pop-up flash and the DA-L 18-55. I'm quite happy with this - and it's my first submission here on PF
Views: 553
07-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm not seeing any pic yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it! Just click on "edit message", go advanced then attach your photo there

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No photo showing here. Here's the tutorial on uploading photos to PF.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/6-how-upload-link-pho...tart-here.html
07-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'm not seeing any pic yet
Not just you... me too.