Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Mountain Panos
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 07-18-2008, 10:42 PM

Well folks I finally got a chance to get some good panos done.. I tried at the beach but the waves made it pretty tough... so here are two from my last camp trip..

The links under each pictue will take you to my photobucket... then you can click on the top right to see the full size of the photo..

Image of Large Wallowa Peaks Pano - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image of Large Mt Joseph - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am very happy with the second pic... I am going to try and get it printed and put on my wall ... go big or go home!!!! !! LOL

Enjoy.. Kim
Views: 3,666
07-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow I feel an ABA Song breaking out ... Pano Queen Well done Kim the large sizes are super.

07-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Kim,
Great panos. Nicely done.
Frank
07-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Nice work.. love the second one... JIMBO
07-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The panos look great and so do the Wallowas. It has been over ten years too long since I have been in that area. I think a little trip might be in order. It is only about a half day's drive from where I live.

BTW You must have done a bit of climbing to get that perspective. What trail were you on?

Steve

07-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #20
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Gary, when you do drop me a PM and I'll give you all the pointers I can
Thanks Stu, if/when I need help, I will take you up on that offer.
Gary
07-20-2008, 03:53 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Seem great even in such small size in the post! I like the latter picture specially for it has sky and some colourful foreground in it and still retaining the panorama characteristics!
07-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
thanks so much!!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by rmtagg Quote
YAY you are back to posting Love them!!!!!!
Thanks Rosemary... It nice to know I was missed.. and Glad you enjoyed them..

QuoteOriginally posted by KrisK10D Quote
Magnificant Kim. They're so sharp and detailed. I'm leaning towards the first one but the colours in the second are wonderful. Great work!
Thanks so much Kris... I like them both.. I love the colors I caught with the second one, but the first one is pretty neat as well with just the peaks...

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Wow I feel an ABA Song breaking out ... Pano Queen Well done Kim the large sizes are super.
I can hear it now!!!! Paaaaano queen.. Paaaano queen.. . she just a Paaaano queeeeeeen.. lol.. ok. im done.. lol

Thanks Dave.. Glad you enjoyed them.. and thanks for the tune.. it will be stuck in my head the rest of the day..

07-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #23
Veteran Member

Original Poster
thanks everyone!!!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.. I really do appreciate them all.. and I am soo glad you enjoyed them... I have a show coming up the second weekend of August and hope to have some printed by then.. I'll keep you posted!!

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
The panos look great and so do the Wallowas. It has been over ten years too long since I have been in that area. I think a little trip might be in order. It is only about a half day's drive from where I live.

BTW You must have done a bit of climbing to get that perspective. What trail were you on? Steve
Thanks Steve, this was my first time over to Joseph and Wallowa Lake.. it sure was beautiful... A half day's drive isnt to bad.. It took us about 5 hours to drive there from the Boise area.

I wasn't on a trail exactly... They have Tram that goes to the top of Mt. Howard. It is almost a 2 mile tram ride to the top.. . then there are about 2 miles worth of trails the go along the rim.. one of the trails looks over these peaks... ..

thanks again everyone!!! Kim