Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
One-of-a-kind Byfield Jaguar
Lens: Pentax DA* 16-50mm f2.8 Camera: Pentax k-5 Photo Location: Perth, Western Australia Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: Dean Bradshaw, 07-09-2016, 10:01 PM

I'm not a car guy myself, but enjoyed hearing a little bit about this interesting, one-of-a-kind car stored at the Motor Museum of WA at Whiteman Park, just outside Perth, Western Australia.

I have included a link to an article I quickly found online about the chap who built this car, a V12 XJS Jaguar, but now rear engined and with hand made body panels...interesting stuff.

Labour of love

I grabbed a few pictures as a thought it might be of interest to some of the car enthusiasts on the site.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 1,200
07-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
nice shots of a nice set of wheels. Must get down to Whiteman Park myself as there must be a lot to shoot down there.
07-10-2016, 01:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
nice shots of a nice set of wheels. Must get down to Whiteman Park myself as there must be a lot to shoot down there.
Thanks eagle.
Yeah, we saw some roos on the drive from the entrance to the car park, they've got a historic tram and train, multiple vehicle museums and plenty of ducks
I don't think I've ever been to the park before as an adult, but maybe thirty years ago or so when I was still in school? Now chasing my own little two year old around the playgrounds there. I'll definitely go back for a further explore.

Cheers
Dean